Top Reviews

Hot She Fashion Reviews:Is This Clothing Store Really Catering To All Your Fashion Needs?

On November 25, I placed a purchase for a shirt

I paid for rapid shipping on November 25th for a shirt that was supposed to arrive in 3–5 days. After 31 days, nothing has yet come. Not from this firm, please! Negative comments are also deleted from their social media platform! experienced as of December 26, 2022.

Our Transparency Report for 2022 has arrived
I did, however, send them a note a month ago

Even though I sent them a message a month ago, they still have not received my order. I did get some of it, but it was not at all the shirt I had bought! I'm so dissatisfied that I'll never order from HOTSHEFASHION again. experienced as of November 1, 2022.

I wish I had read these reviews earlier

I regret not reading these reviews before placing my order. Completely fake goods made of subpar polyester Not at all the fabrics displayed or described on the website were available when I placed my order on November 16. Although the package's return address was New Jersey, the email claimed that it had been languishing in Los Angeles for three weeks. Buy nothing from this phoney business. It is a con. It's necessary to prohibit this business from running ads on Facebook. experienced as of December 15, 2022.

I love my green shirt a lot. Peacock feathers

I love my green shirt a lot. Because the cuffs include soft feathers, my hands feel warm and cosy. experienced as of December 28, 2022.

Don't place orders with this business

Not from this firm, please! Half of my order is still on backorder. The business as a whole is so strange. When I did eventually receive half of my purchase, it was from New Jersey, and I'm from there. The clothes were abhorrent in every way. Nothing resembles what is depicted in the advertisements. The bracelets I purchased were the only items that matched the image and description. I have no idea when or what the clothes will look like until I receive the second portion of my purchase. Buy from a different company. I've reported total fraud in advertising to the BBB. experienced as of December 1, 2022. The shirts are gorgeous. They are made of quality materials and fit me well. experienced as of December 30, 2022.

On October 24, I purchased these boots

On October 24, I placed an order for these boots, and DHL immediately delivered them to me on November 5. Although I had seen these boots on other websites, I'm delighted I decided to buy them from this one. I wear a shoe size 11 and weigh 165 pounds. The boot is quite comfortable for me. Just make sure to wear silky pants, such as Hennes. The boots fit the legs quite beautifully. experienced as of November 30, 2022

The footwear is quite adorable

The shoes are adorable and quite cosy. I adore them, and I hope they endure a long time. I've worn them twice since I've owned them for three months. So far, there have been no complaints. Ordering takes time, so don't do it if you need something right now. experienced as of December 4, 2022 I recently bought some sneakers online, and I'm extremely pleased with them.

I adore this chic shirt so much

This classy shirt is gorgeous! I did change it to exactly how I wanted it to fit my figure and slightly reduce the length! Because it runs true to size, get your usual size if you're in between sizes. I will be purchasing more clothing from you, Hotshe Fashion, since I like this shirt. experienced as of November 27, 2022 The shirt I got from Hotshe Fashion exceeded my expectations, which made me very happy. In addition to being of excellent quality and comfort, the fit was also accurate.

Its dress has the WOW factor

That is, an outfit with a WOW factor! Pictures don't do the experience justice. It was worn by my daughter for her 21st. The dress was really short and ended about an inch under her butt. So she was unable to stoop. However, the dress is so elegant and gorgeous that the gold will softly flake off, and I ordered it. To receive it, it took over two months. but quite joyful. She was in awe of the dress' beauty when it eventually came, which made me very happy. She was eager to try it on but afraid that her limited mobility might prevent her from doing so. experienced as of November 24, 2022

This shirt looks great

It's a pretty good shirt. There's no issue with the size. I am 197 pounds and 5 feet, 6 inches tall. I purchased a large size (size 12). When I wore this shirt to the party, I got plenty of positive feedback. really content. Due to my size, I was a bit hesitant to purchase the big size, but it fit me nicely and gave me confidence. experienced as of December 2, 2022 I bought a big size (size 12) shirt and wore it to a party on December 2, 2022.

The majority of my order is still not here

After a month, I'm still waiting on the majority of my purchase. They can't get in touch with them. When one item arrived, it looked nothing like the picture. As indicated in the measuring instructions, it is not true to size. It is smaller by at least two sizes. The item is some sort of plastic that I have never seen before, despite the description saying it is a cotton blend. I would have placed several orders in the future since I like their designs, but these clothes are absolute garbage.

My confidence in this organisation has been completely destroyed by this event, which was very upsetting. When I received the shirt I had bought from this firm, I was shocked to discover that the size I had specified was incorrect. experienced as of November 17, 2022 When I received the item in the mail and saw that it was not what I had anticipated, I was really upset. The item was advertised as a cotton mix when I placed my order, but when it arrived, I soon realised it was made of a plastic I had never seen before.

Take your shirt off. The online goods don't correspond to what

What is delivered does not match the list of items on the website. The goods are fakes that are far inferior to what they promise. They don't issue refunds; they just give you a $10–$15 credit. I was quite disappointed when my item showed up. I won't ever make another purchase from this phoney company. as of November 4, 2022, skilled

For More Info: https://fortyreviews.com/hot-she-fashion-reviews/



 

Comments

Popular Posts