Top Reviews

Lily Hair Express Reviews: Does this website provide women's hair salon services?


 Lily hair express reviews

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to get your hair done, Lily Hair Express is the perfect place for you. With a wide range of services available, including haircuts, blowouts, and color treatments, there's something for everyone at Lily Hair Express. And best of all, the prices are very reasonable.I had the pleasure of trying out the Blowout Bar recently and I was really impressed with the results. My hair looked shiny and healthy, and it only took about 30 minutes from start to finish. The staff was also very friendly and accommodating. Overall, I would definitely recommend Lily Hair Express if you're looking for a quick and affordable hair treatment.

Not again

My order recently arrived in a tape-wrapped, fully shattered container. There was liquid all over the order since two of the shampoos spilled. I ordered from this company because I wanted to save a few euros, but I would never do so again. I'll be sure to post a critical review on their website and alert others to their shoddy shipping and packaging procedures. Saving a few euros is not worth the bother and irritation.

Fraudsters are also employed by internet shops in...

In Germany, con artists often work for internet retailers. This is how the shop operates. When more than four days have passed, the order does not ship as stated in the delivery terms, which is within four days. sends shipping inquiries and promises to ship the purchase since it doesn't arrive on time. Please repay my payment of €49.48 in a magical way!

Lily hair express reviews

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to get your hair done, Lily Hair Express is the place for you. They offer a variety of services including haircuts, color, highlights, and more. I had a great experience at Lily Hair Express and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a salon in the area.

This business is just crap.

Avoid using this business at all costs; they offer things online that claim to be in stock and are quick to accept your money. But, I am still waiting for my purchase today (April 21, 2022), one month after placing it, and I have sent them multiple letters with just generic, useless responses. In order to stop this business from defrauding additional individuals, it is crucial to denounce it to the appropriate authorities. To alert others, it's also a good idea to post a critical review on their website or social media accounts.

NOT FROM HERE, DO NOT ORDER.

Really unprofessional Twelve days have passed since I made my order. There are none. My emails received no answers. Don't place an order on this website! Wish I had placed my order someplace else! I have asked for an update on shipment in seven emails. I've also asked for the cancellation of my complete order. Only automated answers devoid of any information are returned by the firm. They immediately withdraw the money for your purchase, but they never really send it. Extremely unprofessional. I'd like my entire order cancelled and my money returned right away.

A tardy delivery

My order was placed more than 20 days ago, yet it hasn't yet been delivered. The only complaint I have is that there are delays, despite the fact that the website claims delivery will occur within six days. If I'm in Berlin, shouldn't the delivery happen quickly? The order number is HE2418098 I advise getting in touch with the store's customer support to find out the status of your order. It's conceivable that unanticipated events are creating delays, but it's crucial to be in constant contact with the shop about your order.

A little late in delivery.

Hi, I placed my order on July 27 in Germany and am still awaiting delivery. According to the website, Germany takes 3–4 days. Extremely deceptive. Invoice HE2477744.9.08 After sending an email to customer assistance, I received my package today. In order to prevent unhappy customers, websites must appropriately state the delivery timings. Nevertheless, it is admirable that the customer support was attentive and able to remedy the problem quickly.

worst encounter

Terrible experience since I needed to leave Germany by December 16 and placed my purchase in time on December 3, 2022. They advertise prompt and quick delivery within 1–4 days on their website. 5 days have already elapsed; Order Number: HE2578945 Status: paid but not yet delivered. It is awful. As the order hadn't even been dispatched yet, there was no online option to cancel and receive a refund. You haven't responded to my email. Hello there, Facebook. You haven't provided any updates in 5 days. I need to change my order, get a refund, and order somewhere else. Please refrain from responding that you do not process the orders in a timely manner "due to many orders, a large number of requests, or a COVID issue," since it sounds funny. Douglas. Every day, he receives a lot more orders; I placed a comparable order with Douglas and have already received it. Hence, it just demonstrates that you are dishonest or unable to do your job.

Minimal contact

I placed my purchase for my box on December 21. A few days later, I emailed to inquire about the delivery time and was informed that it would be delayed. I've already made a couple attempts to call today to see how long it will take or to simply cancel it, but no one is answering. My first and final occasion I wouldn't order if I knew it would take that long. When you don't get the kind of customer care you expect, especially when you're eager to get your item, it's upsetting. You could want to try contacting the business via their social media accounts or sending another email with a specific cancellation and refund request.

Do you mean really bad service or bankruptcy?

Ordered on July 27, and the firm instantly removed the funds; however, I have not yet gotten my item. I requested a status update and an explanation by email eight days ago, and I received an auto-reply that there were too many orders and a response may take four days. I'm still waiting for a response and pondering whether the business has filed for bankruptcy.

For More Info: https://fortyreviews.com/lily-hair-express-reviews/

http://publish.lycos.com/maleenlargepills/lily-hair-express-reviews-is-this-website-one-that-provides-womens-hair-services/

https://fortyreviews.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-547.html

https://ghomergher.wixsite.com/waylinfrable/post/lily-hair-express-reviews-does-this-website-provide-women-s-hair-salon-services

http://vitaxforskolinsupplement.wikidot.com/home:home

https://fortyreviews.yolasite.com/

https://forty-reviews-06.webself.net/

https://huleridile.hashnode.dev/lily-hair-express-reviews-does-this-website-provide-womens-hair-salon-services

https://fortyreviews.doodlekit.com/

https://5e1071a060e4a.site123.me/blog/lily-hair-express-reviews-is-this-website-one-that-provides-women-s-hair-services

https://skellmerminod.nethouse.ru/articles#/

https://fortyreviews.jimdosite.com/

Comments

Popular Posts